What is Acupressure Therapy
Acupressure is a therapy developed over 5,000 years ago as an important aspect of Asian, especially Chinese, medicine. It uses precise finger placement and pressure over specific points along the body. These points follow specific channels, known as meridians – the same channels used in acupuncture.
Acupressure – Benefits
The usefulness or benefits are endless, though some crucial & important one’s are given below :
- This therapy is ‘Drug-Less’, ‘Harm-Less’ & ‘Pain-Less’ and thus ‘No Side Effects’.
- It’s easy to practice and apply. One can learn self-care applications and pressure point formulas for specific conditions, such as chronic fatigue, chronic pain in ligaments, chronic muscular pain, mental stress, addiction recovery, learning & leaning disorders, trauma, emotional imbalances and more.
- Relieving pain, balancing body energy – Acupressure’s healing touch reduces muscular tension, increases circulation, and enables deep relaxation. By relieving stress, Acupressure Therapy strengthens resistance to disease and promotes wellness.
- Disorders related to nervous systems are cured very effectively.
- The Heavenly Appearance and Facial Beauty acupressure points improve skin condition and the tone of facial muscles and connective tissue. This can lessen the appearance of wrinkles without drugs or surgery.
- Toxins are released and eliminated, which of course benefits overall health & appearance. Acupressure points release the flow of life energy, which improves both how you feel as well as how you look.
- Functioning of endocrine system is normalized.
- Effective cure of Disorders related to nervous system.
- Acupressure provides effective remedies and cure for sexual problems such as inhibited sexual desire, premature ejaculation, impotency, infertility and sexual frustration through an understanding of where such energy gets blocked and what points to use to release it.
- There is no need for hi-tech or complex or complicated instruments or machines for treating through acupressure. It can be done manually and / or with help of simple instruments like Jimmy, Energy roller, vibrator, spine roller.
- Acupressure Therapy is highly effective for relieving muscular tension in all areas of the back. Important points are located along either side of the spine and on the upper back.